The Perlman Symposium will be held at the Microbial Sciences Building, located at 1550 Linden Drive, Madison, WI 53706. A map and driving directions to this location are provided below.
Upon arrival, please check-in and collect your meeting materials at the registration desk in the 1st floor atrium. The presentations will be given in the adjacent Ebling Symposium Center, followed by an afternoon poster session in the atrium.
- Exit I-90 at Highway 12 & 18 (Exit 142).
- Go west on US 12 & 18 until you get to Park St (Exit 261).
- Go north on Park St 2.5 miles until you reach University Ave.
- Turn left on University Ave.
- As you head west on University Ave., you will pass through 5 stoplights at Brooks, Mills, Orchard, Charter Streets, and Randall Ave.
- As you approach the next stoplight with a railroad crossing, you will need to get into the far right lane in order to take the slight right turn onto Babcock Dr.
- At the four-way stop at Babcock Dr. and Linden Dr., you will see the Microbial Sciences Building located on the intersection’s northeast corner.